Advanced Ultraviolet Water Disinfection
The 30mj/cm2 dose of the UVD240 at 8gpm is ideal for general disinfection.
The compact mounting footprint of the UVDynamics model UVD240 facilitates under the sink point of use installation.
The UVDynamics model UVD240 was designed using sophisticated computer modeling software and then verified by independent third party testing using accepted biodosimetry methods by GAP EnviroMicrobial Services.
The microprocessor controlled UV power source is designed for long life and includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms as well as an annual lamp change timer.
- Flow rate of 8gpm (30L/min) delivers UV dose of 30mj/cm2
- Flow rate of 6gpm (23L/min) delivers UV dose of 40mj/cm2
- Passivated and polished 304 stainless steel reactor 3.5” x 18”
- 9000hr long life coated UV lamp
- Microprocessor controlled UV power source with audible and visible lamp failure alarms
- Annual lamp change timer
- Lamp life remaining feature
- ¾” MNPT fittings
- Domed quartz sleeve to simplify servicing
- No Tools required for regular servicing
- Easy-service lamp connector